Where incoming and outgoing payments are concerned, obsolete exchange rates in the SAP data lead to postings on the currency difference accounts, which do not depict the real fluctuations in the exchange rate.
Correct financial controlling is thus virtually impossible.
XCRL solves this problem.
- Release: every SAP® system
- from Release 4.7 (Enterprise)
- Object-oriented programming
- Runs in the background
- Defines which exchange rate types are to be updated with which currencies
- Convenient selection of data source
- The following Euro exchange rates can currently be loaded from the ECB:
- USD, JPY, BGN, CZK, DKK, EEK, GBP, HUF, LTL, LVL, PLN, RON, SEK, CHF, NOK, HRK, RUB, TRY, AUD, BRL, CAD, CNY, HKD, IDR, INR, KRW, MXN, MYR, NZD, PHP, SGD, THB, ZAR
- Further data sources possible, data re-trieval from the Europäischen Zentralbank, Marktdaten der Deutschen Bank, Vereinigte Wirtschaftsdienste GmbH, Ceská národní banka (Czech National Bank), Narodowy Bank Polski (Polish National Bank), Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Hungary National Bank), Bank of Thailand, Banco Central do Brasil und Türkiye Cumhuriyet Merkez Bankasý (Turkey National Bank) is currently implemented
- The tried-and-tested add-On XCRL provides up-to-date exchange rates for over 30 leading currencies
- Daily update of SAP exchange rate conversion tables with secure data
- Free service by the ECB
- Fast, lean solution via an SAP back-ground job
- No registration required, no running costs
- Reliable data sources
- Integration of further data sources easily possible