XCRL - Exchange Rates in SAP
- Release status: every SAP® system
- as from release 4.7 (Enterprise)
- Object oriented programming
- works in the background
- Determine which exchange rate types are to be updated with which currencies
- Comfortable selection of the data source
- The following euro exchange rates can currently be downloaded from the ECB:
- USD, JPY, BGN, CZK, DKK, EEK, GBP,
- HUF, LTL, LVL, PLN, RON, SEK, CHF,
- NOK, HRK, RUB, TRY, AUD, BRL, CAD,
- CNY, HKD, IDR, INR, KRW, MXN, MYR,
- NZD, PHP, SGD, THB, ZAR
- Further data sources possible, currently implemented is the data procurement from Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Hungarian National Bank) and Türkiye Cumhuriyet Merkez Bankası (Turkish National Bank)
SAP certified software solution
Obsolete exchange rates in the SAP data lead to postings in the currency difference accounts for incoming and outgoing payments that do not reflect the true exchange rate fluctuations. Correct financial controlling is therefore hardly possible.
XCRL exchange rates in SAP offers you the solution.
The field-proven add-on XCRL provides current exchange rates for over 30 leading currencies. The SAP exchange rate conversion tables are updated daily with hedged data.
- Free service from the ECB
- Fast and lean solution via an SAP background job
- No registration required
- keine laufenden Kosten
- Reliable data sources
- Integration of further data sources easily possible