XIPP - Internal Order Process
- a fully integrated SAP add-on in the ERP system for the internal ordering process
- intuitive and easy handling
- different approval levels
- automatic email notification
- suitable for the most diverse requirements without software adaptations
- Worklists instead of SAP workflow
An SAP add-on for the ordering process of non-productive materials and services
The internal ordering process deals with requirements of various non-productive scopes. These requirements are managed as a separate data object in XIPP. This is called an "internal purchase requisition" or "iBanf" for short, since it is automatically converted into a "real" requisition after the last approval stage.
XIPP consists of a single intelligent report that clearly displays the worklists.
Included in the worklist are
- All requirements that the current user has made himself
- All requirements in a process step for which the current user has the approval competence
When developing XIPP, the focus was on creating a flexible and simple tool for the internal ordering process. XIPP can be used for a wide range of requirements without software adjustments. The implementation was carried out using the proven Model-View-Controller paradigm in a very modular way, which significantly reduces maintenance efforts.